Sunday, October 31, 2010

Photo Op.

Every year I love to receive photo cards from friends and family during the holiday season. I figure many other people enjoy this as well and since I love showing off my beautiful family I always send out a photo card! Shutterfly is my absolutely favorite place to order these cards. The selection is great, the price is right, and the quality is excellent. I can't ask for much more out of my holiday cards.

I personally love the one-sided 4x8 photo card. There are so many different cards to choose from, so everyone should be able to find something they love! My favorite for this year is the Brightly Wrapped Presents 4x8 photo card. They also have a great selection of folded cards, which gives you extra space to showcase each family member or special events that happened throughout the year.

I also enjoy making personalized thank-you cards that I can use for birthdays and other events throughout the year.

If you have a blog and would like a chance to receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly go here and find out what you need to do to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment