Monday, May 31, 2010

My Birthday Weekend

My parents came from Indiana this weekend to celebrate my 28th birthday! It was great having them here. Maddie loved playing with her grandma and grandpa and it was also the first time my dad got to meet baby Michael. We ate out, hung out at the house, did some shopping, went to the park, played in the pool in the backyard, killed a snake (well my dad and Matt did), played games and just had a great time together! Here are some pics. to highlight their visit!



Mom had a lot of fun playing with Maddie!

Maddie and grandpa on the monkey bars!

We call our sweet boy Little Buddy. When i found these socks I just *had* to buy them!

Me and my sweet Moo-Bear!

Watching a ladybug crawl on her arm.

Grandma and her sweet grand babies!

Grandpa and his grand babies.

Grandpa bought her these sunglasses and she loved them. She wore them all weekend!

Don't you love her outfit? Swimsuit, tutu and heels. What more do you need?

Trying to get a good picture, but Moo-Bear was being goofy.

This is only the 2nd family picture we have taken since little buddy was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment