Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Product Review: Oliver's Labels


My daughter attends a mother's day out type program every Tuesday morning and one requirement is that all belongings need to be clearly labeled. Being the thrifty mom that I am I decided to try return address labels because they were so inexpensive. I have to admit this was not my best idea. Every time I need to wash the cups (which is daily) I have to put a new label on afterward because they come off and leave just a white strip. Then, if I am really picky I need to use Goo-gone or something to get that sticky layer off the sippy cup. I wasn't even going to attempt clothing or shoes because I did not want small sticker pieces in my laundry.


I was thrilled when I found out I was chosen to do a review of Oliver's Labels. Name labels tend to be pretty pricey, at least compared to return address labels, so I wanted to see for myself how much better they were. I looked through the Oliver's Label's website and chose the "Rococo" design. I also chose the optional "Found-it" code. This is basically an on-line lost and found system. If my daughter loses something the person who finds it just goes to the Oliver's Labels website and inputs the 9 digit code found on her labels. This connects directly to my e-mail and will notify me. Oliver's Labels then acts as an intermediary so that I don't have to disclose any of my personal information, but I will have my missing items returned. What a great feature!

These labels shipped very quickly and I was excited to try them out. I did notice that I received the polka dot design rather than the rococo that I requested, but they were cute so I just kept them and did not contact anyone about the mix-up.


These labels are adorable and there are so many designs to choose from. I was very pleased when I got mine in the mail. I put the original and mini-labels on my daughter's sippy cups and put them to use. After 2 weeks of being carried around, taken in her back pack and run through the dishwasher these labels are still on her sippy cup and look just like new!


I applied the stick-eez clothing label to my daughter's hooded sweatshirt, which she wears all the time. I love that they are small, yet easy to read. They are also super easy to apply as there is no ironing or sewing involved. Just peel the label off the page and stick it on the clothing tag. After a few washes these labels are still on my daughter's clothing and look great. These would be great for coats, hats, and mittens that tend to get left places!


Finally, I applied the shoe labels. I think it is adorable that they are actually shaped like feet. My daughter wears these shoes almost on a daily basis and the labels are still in the exact spot I placed them. She is quite picky about how her shoes fit/feel and she has not complained about these labels one bit. She thinks it is great fun that she has name stickers in her shoes!


I am very pleased with these personalized labels. They are super cute, durable and a cinch to apply. If you are looking for a great company and cute kids' labels check out Oliver's Labels.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


No comments:

Post a Comment