Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tot School

Tot School
29 months

We didn’t get a whole lot down this week. I wasn’t feeling well most of the week so I was pretty lazy about it. Moo-Bear still loves her “games” though so I can usually keep her occupied by letting her pick out a couple “trays” to play with. We continued with the letter “A” this week. I think she knows it now!!

100_4377

She loved using our new markers to color the apple page from COAH.

I got the idea to use the hammer to work on the puzzle from Giggly Girls and I think she got it from Carisa!

I love this game we got a while ago. this is the first time she actually got 1 shape out at a time and put it in the correct place. Usually she just pulls the lever over and over until all the pieces are everywhere. Then we put them back in and do it over again ;)

I don’t even remember where I got this idea from. Possibly Totally Tots. We put the pegs into the boards and then balanced the little pieces on top. She wasn’t overly thrilled with this game!

Again, I don’t remember where I got this idea from. Possibly Totally Tots again. I made copies of the number 1 and a square (the number and shape we worked on) and instead of tracing them she was putting stickers on the lines. Well, she just ended up putting them all over ;)

We did a few other things, I just can’t remember right now and I didn’t get pictures of them.

Hope everyone had a great week and head on over to 1+1+1=1 for more great ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Weeks like that are hard, but still looks like she had a productive week! Love those blonde curls on your cutey! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little one and blog! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are feeling better!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better!

    Looks like you guys had fun anyway. We had some issues with stickers ourselves this week. Lol

    ReplyDelete