Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tot School

30 monthsTot School


We had another slow week over here. Mommy hurt her back on Wednesday so I spent most of Thursday and Friday sitting on the couch with a heating pad and reading books with the kiddos! They were both rainy, dreary days so it was wonderful for snuggling and reading books Smile My back is feeling much better now Smile

I got out some smiley face magnets and the whiteboard and let Moo-Bear go to town. I think she got these out every day!

I had these foam elephant stickers and I cut a slit in the lid of a container and she put them inside. She wasn’t too enthralled with this one!

She loves this! When we were playing I would put the shapes on the wrong spot and she would tell me no and put it in the correct place Winking smile

I got out our colored word tiles and colored buckets again. She really just liked dumping out the tiles and making a big mess Winking smile

View album
elephant dot art
I got this “E” do-a-dot page from COAH! She loved it, as usual!

View album
elephants and peanuts
I printed off these elephant graphing pages from COAH. We used some peanuts as our counters and she did a great job. When she was finished we got a little snack!

View album
elephant clips
I also got these from COAH. They were elephants with numbers on them and we clipped the correct number of clothespins on each elephant!

This is our fall sensory bin. She likes it ok, but I am beginning to think Moo-Bear is one of the few 2 year olds that doesn’t really care for sensory bins Winking smile

So, that was most of our week. This week we are just going to be having fun talking about Thanksgiving! For more great ideas check out 1+1+1=1!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the bad set-up/layout. I am having trouble with blogspot/live writer and don't have time to sit down and get it all fixed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun week! Elephants was a favorite of Kayleigh. How did M-B do with the clips? K totally can't do work them yet.

    I just got a macbook pro and I can't use WINDOWS live writer on it. Yet! My honey is going to partition off part of the hard drive and load Windows on it so I can use my live writer and my homeschool tracker. Other that that I'm thrilled with this machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good week. I love rainy days and snuggling with my babies!
    Love the elephant and peanut game that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy days and reading are perfect days in my book! Glad your back is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete