Saturday, April 24, 2010

3 months!

Wow! I can hardly believe that 3 months have gone by since my sweet little boy was born. He is turning into such a happy baby. He is full of smiles and giggles, which I absolutely love!! M00-Bear tries to get her little brother to play with toys, but he still isn't very interested. Although, he does love to watch her play. He will follow her all around the room (with is eyes) while she plays. I think he is already wanting to keep up with her. He is still very much a mommy's boy. I don't mind that at all. Some nights he is sleeping well (from 10-2ish is what I call "good" right now) and others I don't want to talk about. I like the nights he is only up once, but it is usually 2 times a night. Here are some recent pics of my big boy!!



He really does think he is getting to be a big boy. He looks like he is interested in rolling over already, but I bet it will still be awhile before he gets it down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment