- I took the kiddos on a trip to Houston. We stopped in Dallas and stayed a night with my aunt and uncle. So fun :)
- Had a blast in Houston. Got to see some old friends, played at the pool, went to the zoo and got to do some shopping!
- Matt's mom rode back to PC with me, which was really nice. We ended up doing the whole drive in 1 day b/c I was so ready to be home. The kiddos did great!
- I taught VBS this year. I don't think I have done that since I was in high school. I got to teach the kiddos going into 3rd grade in the fall. We had a blast...well, I did anyway :)
- Our church had the parent/child dedication on Father's Day. We had both our kiddos dedicated. Matt's parents were able to be here for that and his g-ma and aunt/uncle came to church with us that day! It was a great reminder for me and to keep my purpose as a mother in the forefront of my mind.
- Matt found out that he will be a general engineer for the refinery, which means we will be staying in PC for another 3 years. After that, who knows!
- I have begun couponing. It is slightly addicting and since I am new at this whole thing it takes me forever to figure out my grocery trips. I hope it begins to get easier b/c I really don't have time to spend hours every week figuring all this out ;)
- This weekend we were able to just stay home and enjoy some time together as a family. It was nice to relax for a bit.
- For the 4th we will be going to Little Rock to visit some good friends! Lots of good times are coming :)
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Been a while!
Wow! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have posted. I was really going to try to post regularly, but life got busy around here. So, for tonight I will leave you with some bullets about our happenings lately. Hopefully later this week I will be back with a better post :)